On Wednesday, May 24th, our Advanced Band music scholars will be performing at the Valley Region Band Festival at Kilo Middle School. This is largely considered our most educationally significant performance of the year as our band will be performing for (and will be adjudicated by) some of the finest music educators in the state. Please sign and return the attached permission slip.
- 8:45 Depart Sequoyah Middle School
- 9:00 Band warm up
- 9:30 Performance and adjudication
- 10:00 Listen to other performances
- 12:15 Depart from Kilo Middle School
- 12:30 Lunch at The Crossings
- 1:40 Return to Sequoyah, students will attend 6th period
- We will be stopping at The Crossings in Federal Way where are students will have the opportunity to purchase food at one of the many fast food restaurants in the area. Students may also bring a lunch from home, or order a sack lunch from school.
- We are in need of three chaperones! If you are willing and able to help out, we would love for you to join us! Please contact Mr. Leslie if you are available to chaperone.
Questions? Contact Mr. Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-945-3895