Video Recording Requirements:
- Only video recorded tests will be accepted. Audio only assessments will not be accepted.
- The recording must be one complete uninterrupted performance of the assessment. Do not stop and start over within a recording. If you need to start over, restart the recording. Edited/pasted audio/video will not be accepted.
- All Players: Make sure that the recording device is not too close to the instrument. Doing so may cause the recording device to peak, distorting the quality of the audio. It’s a good idea to test the position of the recording device, play a small sample, and check the quality of the audio prior to recording the playing assessment.
- Percussion: Percussion must submit video recordings. Ensure that sticking is clearly visible in the recording.
- Send video recording file to Mr. Leslie’s through google classroom.
- Log onto google classroom
- Click on your music class
- Select the assessment you wish to complete
- Select add, then select file
- Touch “select files from your computer”
- If you are recording your assessment video on a computer, you must pre-record your video, save it onto your computer, and find the video file to upload.
- If you are using a phone or tablet, you may either record a video assessment at this point by touching “take photo or video” OR you may upload a previously recorded video by touching “photo library”
- Touch upload
- Touch submit
- Touch turn in